How to Sign Into St. Theresa’s Website
If you have been assigned one of the following user roles to access and manage content on St. Theresa’s website, here is more information:
- Administrator – nothing is off limits.
- Editor – has access to all posts, pages, comments, categories, tags, and links.
- Author – can write, upload photos to, edit, and publish their own posts.
- Contributor – has no publishing or uploading capability, but can write and edit their own posts until they are published.
- Subscriber – somebody who can only manage their profile.
Each user role is capable of everything that a less powerful role is capable of. (In others words, Editors can do everything Authors can do, Authors can do everything Contributors can do, and so on.)
To sign in click here.
If you are seeking to be assigned a role please make your request by filling in the form on the Contact page.